Friday, June 03, 2005

lazy fuck

so its been well over a month since i started this damn thing, and i just now return...thanks to my quirky little friend from LA that started one of these to talk smack about smack.

let's see....things on my mind that annoy me today:

  • runaway bride. cold feet? come on. get her off my fucking tv.
  • the shield. watched this week's episone last night by Tivo. great show. watch it if you're not.
  • vacation. i'm going to the outer banks next week. why isn't this higher on my list, you ask? i'll be there with all of my in-laws. i love them as much as my own family, but i'm just not used to dysfunction.
  • books. since i'll be on vacation, i'm not sure what to take. i have a book on the beginnings of comics that's supposed to be good (even from non-comics fan sources) and an Elmore Leonard book i haven't read yet. neither seem that appealling to me, right now. i'm just lazy and want to watch great tv lately.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger dzahn07 said...

Your boy Chuck Palahniuk just released a new book this month.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home