Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Rest and relaxation?!?

why the fuck should you even take a vacation? you work your ass off the week before you go away in preparation of being out. then you have to work your ass to the bone to play catch up when you get back in.

what bugs me the most is that you'd think shit would be picked up by someone else. maybe i'm just bitching because i don't have a support staff to pick up the slack in my absence.

oh wait. i got someone last week to help out on my accounts. but what does my team leader do? tells me that i can only give her work on one of my seven accounts. and that one account is a new biz win and is simply in the planning phase. fuck that. i need someone to do some of the front line work for me. whatever. work blows. wah, wah, wah. everybody complains about work.

on deck: vacation wrap up. (i would've given a day-by-day play-by-play, but had no web access at the outer banks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home