Monday, February 13, 2006

nothing in my nutsack

for those of you that know me, i've recently found enjoyment in yogurt. well, if you count within the past year as recent. before, i used to think of yogurt as nothing other than maybe a cup of man goo with a little flavor sprinkled in. don't get me wrong, i love a cup of man goo as much as the next guy, i was of the mind that i simply wasn't going to put that crap in my mouth for breakfast.

but then i was tempted by the wife one night while she was eating some strawberry. she referenced it tasting like a strawberry shake, which i just happen to love. so what the hell. i dove in. i loved it. i maxed out strawberry over the next month and needed to move on to other flavors. i'm hooked. if not every day, at least 4-5 times a week type hooked. i can't get enough of it.

so i get excited when my brand, dannon light 'n fit, starts running a promotion to win shit. i'm 100% about winning shit, especially when i don't have to do much else than continue on my particular habits. so i rack up a couple weeks worth of lids - probably 9 in all - and venture to the website to enter.

what the fuck? i feel like i'm totally emasculated. what kind of prizes are those? a fucking manicure or flowers for 3rd place prizes? what the hell am i going to do with a new spring outfit? match the purse to my bowling shoes? oh wait - i get a new pair of shoes with that. damn it if i don't hate yogurt now.

so i take a week off from eating yogurt. and when i hop back on that train again this morning - like a dumbass i have to trek to the site to see if i won. what a schmuck i am.

maybe i wouldn't be complaining if i won something. i could use a day at the spa these days.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger jorge blogsada said...

I just can't get over that you referred to danon light n fit as your brand, like it was lucky strikes or marlboro. Another great title by the way. Also, my soozie bought me the yogurt that comes with the top compartment full of m & m's, or granola flakes, or whoppers or something. Anyway that's quite a treat, but it might be a litle too full scroted for you to enjoy. How's the burgh treating you?

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger dzahn07 said...

I feel like this is a sting operation...like when I say that I love yogurt, then a bunch of guys are going to pop out and kick me in the balls and call me gay. So, no I hate yogurt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home