Thursday, May 18, 2006

i'm offended

why doesn't anyone else put a picture of themselves with their id's? like on my friend's site, i know the bulk of the people that correspond, but i'd love a pic to make sure i know which poster is j and which is leland and so forth. i hate reading and figuring things out in context. pix make it so much easier. why do you think i like comics? who needs a full paragraph explaining how someone feels when their superhero girlfriend gets stabbed through the chest with a sai, when all you gotta do is look at a nice drawing?

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger dzahn07 said...

I can't load my picture up if that means anything to you.

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger The Dudeman said...

To me it means your technologically challenged.

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger James-H said...

most of us don't represent as well in pixels as you, my fair-horned friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home