Sunday, December 31, 2006

interesting find

did you know that stephen hawking is british? i had no idea. i guess they don't make electronic boxes that speak in accents.

i found this out by killing time today on wikipedia. still engaged with my recent re-ignation of my personal beatlemania, i was looking at the beatles listing, then reading about each person and saw that lennon was voted 8th of the 100 Greatest Britons as of a 2002 vote.

anyway, it was here that i found out that hawking, ranked 25th, is indeed a brit. it is kind of bullshit that he's ranked higher than beckham. i guess becks would have gotten higher had he not left the premiere league for real madrid. silly limey.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Rikki said...

I guess I just assumed he was a brit because he''s good at science and that.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger James-H said...

A new level of nerd-dom. I underestimated you, B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home