Tuesday, September 19, 2006

balls out

i hadn't really thought of this part of my past behavior until i got this silly little notice in my email this morning.

but did i actually create the balls out shot at jon's bachelor party? for some unknown reason (heavy drinking perhaps?), i was standing at the bar with my nutbag hanging out of my fly. when it came time for the next round of shots, i think i said that we should all do it. and i seem to remember that, for the most part, we all did. or at least my buddy derek and i did.

that can't be the first time ever that a group of hetero guys took a shot of booze with their apple bags hanging out for show, was it?

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Blogger dzahn07 said...

AND...AND YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I JUST CAME ACROSS...

A book that compares what you would rather do, ejaculate tabasco sauce or gaucamole. This sounds very similar to your question of being burned on your sac or your balls.

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger James-H said...

Don't they have POLICEMEN at these parties and outings you attend? Email me when you do your first "I got nailed by the fuzz with my nutbag out" post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home