Tuesday, June 28, 2005

not so much...

so when the hell did this phrase become so big? i don't remember it growing up, but i can't escape it. you know how to use it....

i love sticking it in her ass. but putting up with the smell of shit dick until you shower? no so much.

it annoys me to no end. and for that, i blame a coworker that i work with, solely for the fact that she is the first person i ever heard use it. and in fact, that bitch annoys me to no end. probably because of my associating this phrase with her. and her pension for being the loudest mouth in my little world. thank god i don't work closely with her. i would have moved back to baltimore months ago.

anyway, did i miss a show that made this stupid phrase popular? i swear that if it was used in some drivel like the oc, i'm going to strangle that bitch.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger dzahn07 said...

I started it out in LA about a year ago, and its finally getting to your small ass town now.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger The Dudeman said...

Funny, Becca used to use that phrase all the time several years ago and it used to annoy the hell out of me too.

I still have no idea where it came from, but the first time I heard it was definitely out of her mouth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home