Tuesday, July 26, 2005

bitch, bitch, bitch.

let me start this off by stating the fact that i obviously understand that this post, in and of itself, is nothing more than another example of today's topic.

what the fuck? what is it about people that compels them to bitch and moan about anything and, even moreso, everything? do i really care if some whore in my department doesn't like her parking spot? or how about the cunt down the hall that whines about not having a laptop? does she not realize that its just another chain to the office?!?! fuck - i got my laptop earlier this year and i take shit home with me 2-3 nights a week, including weekends.

sometimes, i really hate people.

in the spirit of free association, if anyone reads this, let me know what's really under your skin lately. apparently, i seem to have the demeanor that just says "tell me what's buggin ya." or probably more accurate, people love talking about themselves (and their issues) way too fucking much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home