Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i'm back, bitches!

so the past few weeks have been pretty hectic. last week at neiman; first week at marc; turkey day and such. i think that's a good enough excuse for not posting for awhile. lets discuss...

last week at neiman. for not really giving a fuck anymore, i sure worked my ass off. in fact, i was late to my own fucking happy hour send off because i was making sure everything was wrapped up as it could be. i don't know why i cared so much...its not like i care for the fat asian cooze that took over my accounts. i guess i realized that if something falls through the cracks, she'd blame me rather than looking in the mirror.

first week at marc. wow...first day was in ohio at cedar point. it sucked to see the park and not be able to ride anything. fucking winter. good first day. my second day sucked - i had real work to do already and still hadn't had my orientation crap. i felt so fucking lost it was miserable. third day dealt with a client crisis trying to get a new radio spot edited and trafficed for the weekend. fuck that. stations were shut down by the time we got everything done (which we knew already going into it) so it didn't air until this week. silly clients. but thats the biz.

turkey day was actually on friday for me. my moms and pops in law were traveling in italy and got back late on turkey day. so we went to bro-in-law's house for fried turkey. i have to admit that it was the least intriguing fried bird i've ever tasted. he didn't even use the giant baster/needle to give it flavor. and he fried two 13# birds for 10 adults and 2 kids (baby was easing turkey in a jar). idiot. one whole bird was leftover.

i just now had my orientation to the servers and such here, so i'm getting more comfortable. i swear that my office spaces get worse as i progress in my cube. this one sucks - its dirty and the size of a modest walk-in closet. oh well.

gotta go. talk to you soon.

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Blogger James-H said...

THE F.A.C. better not get wind of this blog or you are gonna be in TROoooooooUBLE with a capital L.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home