Thursday, November 10, 2005

what a gyp

dumbass me. i was so excited because as a bachelor preparing effort, the wife got me a pack of gift certificates for free frostys at wendys. i thought...wow, very cool of the wife to recognize that i will eat nothing but shit for the 3 weeks i'm on my own. how kind of her. she not only recognizes, she's kind of endorsing it with these free coupons. the book has 10 coupons for me to use during the month of november...they're intended as halloween treats. well fuck that. its a fucking trick. i go there really jonsing for a little piece of chocalatey shake-like-yet-too-thick-for-a-straw heaven and i get a fucking shot of frosty. its fucking kid size. look at the picture below. aside from my hairy ass arm, you can easily see that my hand dwarfs the cup. i'm not a photoshop wizard. nor am i giant. that's real. fucking fuckwads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home