Friday, December 02, 2005

lack of motivation

what the hell is wrong with me? here i sit at my new job, not even a full 2 weeks in. and i can't for the life of me find the drive to do something this afternoon.

i think i lack the mental fortitude to actually bill 8 hours of time a day to my clients. i have plenty to do. research to read, pre-production details to cover, status reports to update. but fuck me if that's not as enticing as reading about my buddy's neckbeard (in his "where was I?" post) or checking in on the latest news in comics or even checking out this little ditty about bert blyleven. i have to admit that i only came across the blyleven site from a smartbrief i get about the ad biz. so at least that's billable to something.

got news today that "my name is earl" and "the office" are moving to thursday's at 9. good stuff. check it out if you're not already. its not "arrested development" or even the brit version of "the office," but it works.

i started watching "smallville" thinking that since i'm a comic geek, i should be watching this. its crazy. think "buffy the vampire slayer" meets the superman mythos meets the female bodies and outfits from a UNIVISION variety show. those chicks have some smoking bodies. high school my ass. from a comic geek standpoint (which i don't really consider myself that deep into it), i don't like it. the plot kind of sucks. but then again, its hot chicks and superman. i'm sure that my comic brethren beat off to it every thursday. i know if i were in high school still, i probably would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home