Friday, January 12, 2007

oh whoa is me

for those of you that remember my OCMD trip, or at least the parts where i wasn't liquored up enough to flash the ole' polynesian canoe to a nice family a few foursomes back, you may remember me complaining of a backache.

turns out i had reason to complain. sometime in july or august (i sure as shit can't remember when it first started to hurt), but i herniated a fucking disk in my lumbar. what the fuck is that? i'm fucking 32 years old. and i have a goddamn broken back? jesus christ i'm falling apart.

its gotten better since then, so its not as though i've been in agonizing pain. but it turned up in an mri and i was referred to a fucking nuerosurgeon. can you fucking believe that shit? the good news is that i don't need surgery...i just need to take better care of myself and watch out for efforts of heavy lifting. at least the prescribed remedy has somehow congealed nicely with my lifelong aversion to manual labor.

i feel old. hammy issues since my early 20's (maybe earlier i can't remember). fucking kidney stones since mid 20's. i have hair growing out of my fucking ears. at least my head hair is holding up....my family has a history of recession, so i'm sure its going to start going soon. at least for that, i can just cover up with a massive comeover from my back.

maybe things are looking up for me, after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home