Wednesday, February 22, 2006

i'm famous. fuck yeah!

had an interesting experience tonight. i'm killing time while i wait for the formula water to cool down so that i can mix it (those reading with babies...you know. those reading w/out babies....fuck you. i used to go out 3-4 nights a week too). while waiting, i decided to google my new client from Worlds of Fun in KC. Turns out, he was in a band...which is what i'm looking for, but i can't find any links to that to save my life.

so after giving up, and for some reason deciding for once NOT to read some comic fan websites, i chose to google myself. quotes and all to make sure i get rid of all the unnecessary links to 3k results that we all know i didn't run.

and what did i find...my name is synonymous to snapperhead.

i thought for sure that my time i spent on the Scientology farm getting all those accreditations would negate my moronic ways. oh well. the public believes what it wants to believe.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Blogger James-H said...

Say! You DO have a snapper head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home