Wednesday, March 01, 2006

my wrinkled nutsack

okay, so i have to admit that i'm getting old. not old in the sense that i'm wearing dentures or poo my pants, or as the title of this post suggest, i have a wrinkle in my nut bag. but old to the point where i was sent a comic strip today that really resonates with me.

and you know what? i really fucking hate that. not because of the comic strip was used as delivery method (although i could go on how trivial they are in comparison to the epic stories i read in my comic books). but because of the strip itself. i don't think i'd be bothered as much if something like the boondocks made me think something along the lines of "hey you know what? i really am a racist." at least that's hip. not the hating of blacks, muslims, jews or something. i meant the boondocks.

fucking dilbert brought a smile to my face today. DILBERT! because it poked fun at a commonality in my ad life....



fucking dilbert is for idiots that work the 'puter for their life, not for their enjoyment(sorry to my internet geek working friends). fucking dilbert is the devil. fucking dilbert is for desk calendars for some goddamn nerd in a cube farm. sure...maybe in some odd alpaca conspiracy way you could link dilbert to great shows like the office (david brent) or the office (michael scott). but that little prick with the nerdy little glasses and testicle-shaped nose is just wrong. people actually read that shit? was this funny? was it even funny to anyone outside the ad biz?

what the fuck. i should've practiced harder so i'd be in spring training right now instead of putting together another presentation. goddammit.

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger Rikki said...

Kumbaya my lord... kumbaya...

Now that we've all calmed down, hi, hows it going? You remind me of my writer Josh. So angry :)

But i feel your pain, Dilbert is indeed correct. Though he'd also be correct if he had only one frame saying 'hi, my name's dilbert'.

And equally as hilarious.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger James-H said...

Rikki likes me too.

Post the rack picture.

I'm moving to Dallas.

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Rikki said...

I likes everyone.
Except Paul sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home