Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i wish i were a jew

however, if i were in fact a jew, then perhaps i wouldn't need to be singing the bar mitzvah song tonight. you see, today i am a man.

i saved at least $100 dollars by doing a car repair myself. my brake lights were all fucked up, staying on 100% of the time. over the past two days, i had to take the fuse out so i wouldn't run down my battery. so, i bought the part and did this shit which included having to take apart my dash, unhook some electric wires and all kinds of crap.

therefore, i am feeling very manly tonight. i guarantee that if the wife weren't already knocked up with number two, my sperm would be firmly planting in an egg this evening.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Mark said...

Chris, Aren't we both honorary Jews at this point?

I'm pretty sure I said so at Dude's wedding (but my memory sober sucks, let alone after drinking all day), Congrats on number two!

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger The Dudeman said...

What, you guys get honorary Jew status for marrying in, but I don't?

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger James-H said...

This knocked up shit is news to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home